Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 12 mal aufgerufen
 News
langouba Offline

Forumlegende

19.05.2018 05:32
New York Yankees have no choice but to move forward now Zitat · antworten

ST. JOHNS, N.L. -- Devan Dubnyk stopped all four shots he faced in the shootout and made 25 saves in regulation as the Hamilton Bulldogs edged the St. Johns IceCaps 4-3 in American Hockey League action Wednesday. The goalie played with an aggressive style in the shootout, coming out to cut the angles down early, and set the tone by poke-checking the puck away from IceCaps forward Jerome Samson on the first attempt of the night. "Its the way I play," Dubnyk said. "Some guys are different. For me, I like to get out and I feel I can move side-to-side well enough that if I get out and really give them absolutely nothing to shoot at then Ill be patient and force them to try and go around me." Dubnyk said that although the Bulldogs are virtually eliminated from the playoff race, the team still looks forward to winning games at this point in the season. "We talked about continuing the fight," he said. "We did a good job pushing to the end and we scored a huge goal in the third period. We were really close last night but we had a few letdowns that cost us towards the end of the game so it was really important to come out and do that tonight." IceCaps defenseman Jordan Hill notched two assists on the night. "Its nice to help out offensively, but I know thats not my game," Hill said. "I just try to move the puck to the forwards and let them do the work." Hill said St. Johns expected this sort of push back from Hamilton after beating them Tuesday night. "Theyre a good team," he said. "Obviously its late in the season and were trying to get every point we can here, scratching and clawing towards the playoffs. We didnt get the job done tonight." The IceCaps guaranteed themselves a playoff spot after winning Tuesdays game. Andrighetto scored the shootout winner on a quick forehand-to-backhand move before slipping the puck in behind IceCaps netminder Tyler Beskorowany. Gabriel Dumont also scored in the shootout for the Bulldogs. John Albert, Kyle MacKinnon and Adam Lowry scored in regulation for the St. Johns IceCaps (43-22-7). Greg Pateryn, Mike Blunden and Drew Schiestel answered for the Bulldogs (32-34-7). The IceCaps scored first, 1:59 into the game, when Albert ripped a wrist shot from the left faceoff dot to score high glove side. The Bulldogs equalized on a Pateryn slapshot, through a sprawled-out Beskorowany on the powerplay at the 13:41 mark of the first period. MacKinnon gave the IceCaps a 2-1 lead when he surprised the Bulldogs and ripped a quick wristshot high glove with 4:25 left in the first. Lowry backhanded home a rebound on the doorstep for St. Johns at the 17:39 mark of the second period to make it a 3-1 game. Seventeen seconds later, Schiestl pulled the Bulldogs within one from the slot with a wrist shot high glove. Blunden tipped home a puck while going to the net at the 12:54 mark of the third period, to tie the game. Beskorowany made 37 saves, and saved two of four shots in the shootout. Ty Montgomery Jersey . Ryan Callahan trade talks caught a lot of people off guard. Details are now emerging about why the Rangers would consider such a move. Darren Dreger: He wants a lot of money. Its been widely reported that Callahan is looking for a seven-year term around $6 million per year. That is not accurate. Im told that it is more than $6. David Bakhtiari Jersey . He was set to become an unrestricted free agent on July 5th. The 34-year-old Laval, Que. native has played six seasons with the Penguins. http://www.officialpackersteamgears.com/...l-brice-jersey/. -- Derek Jeter says the New York Yankees have no choice but to move forward now that Alex Rodriguez has accepted his suspension for the 2014 season. Brett Favre Jersey . Harris has played in six games since joining the Argos in 2012, completing 17-of-35 passes for 256 yards and one touchdown. Nick Perry Jersey . - Tiger Woods only made it through 10 holes Thursday — this time because of the weather, not his back.COOPERSTOWN, N.Y. -- Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Sammy Sosa and Mark McGwire will have less time to remain eligible for the Hall of Fame ballot under changes made Saturday. The Hall of Fames board cut a players eligibility from 15 years to 10, which gives McGwire a maximum of two more appearances on the writers ballot. Bonds, Clemens and Sosa, shunned so far along with other Steroids Era stars, can be considered up to eight more times each by the Baseball Writers Association of America. Clemens, a seven-time Cy Young Award winner, dropped from 37.6 per cent to 35.4 last year in his second ballot appearance, well short of the 75 per cent needed for election. Bonds, a seven-time MVP and baseballs career home runs leader, fell from 36.2 per cent to 34.7. McGwire dropped from 16.9 per cent to 11, down from a peak of 25.6 in 2008. Sosa, who hit 609 homers, dropped from 12.5 per cent to 7.2 -- close to falling below the 5 per cent threshold for remaining on the ballot. Three players with 11-15 years will remain eligible: Don Mattingly (15th year in 2015), Alan Trammell (14th) and Lee Smith (13th).dddddddddddd This is just the second change in voting rules since 1985, when the 5 per cent threshold for remaining on the ballot was instituted. In 1991, players on baseballs permanent ineligible list were barred from the ballot, a move that prevented career hits leader Pete Rose from being considered. Rose agreed to a lifetime ban in 1989 after an investigation by Major League Baseball concluded he bet on the Cincinnati Reds to win while managing the team. Members of the BBWAA for 10 consecutive years at any point are eligible to vote. Under another change announced Saturday, eligible voters will be required to complete a registration form and sign a code of conduct, and their names will be made public, but not their individual votes. Dan Le Batard, an ESPN host and Miami Herald columnist, was kicked out of the BBWAA for one year and barred from future Hall votes in January after he turned over his 2014 ballot to a website that allowed readers to choose the selections. Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Authentic Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de